- We own 2 tea cup sized dogs who are very friendly and have a good temperment. We only accept very small dogs.
- I live in a semi-detached house in a cul-de-sac with a secured large garden where dogs can run freely, play and rest. They also have desinated areas indoors and cuddle up to my family in the evenings for a little pamper.
- Be rest assured that your dog will get lots of play time, cuddles, quality food and lots of exercises in the park tailored to their needs.
- I shall focus on providing a client centred service as I understand that each dog has their specific needs. I only accept healthy dogs. Dogs sleep on doggy beds depending on where they find comfort in the house.
- Dogs can have a rest inside the house and play with my kids but must be toilet trained as we wake up twice in the night to let dogs out in the garden to relieve themselves and bring them back in soon after.
- Dogs are secured on the lead in new environments and only let off the lead when there are less dogs about until they are comfortable.
Follow me on facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Henrich2018