I am 18 year old student who loves hiking and looking after adorable pets!
I've always loved animals and have had experience caring for family and friends pets when they are away. I have worked with older dogs and cats to help them take care of themselves and worked with young pups and kittens to help them have a good outlet for their endless energy. I also have experience feeding snakes and bearded dragons and handling them.
For most of the week I am free so I could be a routine dog walker and can easily pet sit at your home. Your pets always come first when I am looking after them and your home will always be clean and well cared for if I am there.
I am based in Walthamstow and know all the best places to take your dog so they can explore. Being based in Walthamstow also means I can easily get to places through the underground lines.
- I can walk your dog/s at any time on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays
- I can walk your dog/s after 5pm on Mondays and Thursdays
- I can bathe and feed your pets whenever at no extra cost
- I will follow all instructions you give me in regards to your pets needs and will send texts and pictures to let you know how they are doing
- I will take great care of your pets and will make sure they have the best time whilst you are away
- I will always make sure your house is secure and stays clean for when you come back
I'm looking forward to meeting any adorable cats, dogs and reptiles!