I Walk Dogs
Hey, my names Tristan. I'm pretty good at walking, holding leads, throwing balls and picking up dog poo. I've petted 1000's of dogs and I understand most cats have a 3 pet rule before attacking.
I am currently working with Shipley Pet Care, a well known family run pet care business in north Bristol. Tasks include - assisting with pick up and drop off, dog walking, home visits and general day care responsibilities for up to 14 dogs at a time. I'm just looking to establish myself around where I live in the south of Bristol (Southville).
- Dogs will receive at least a 1 hour walk in a park/woodland/field and potentially have the opportunity to socialise with other dogs
- Solo walks are available
- Currently only able to accept from the following areas: Southville, Hotwells, Bedminster, Ashton Gate
- Initial meet and greet is free
- Trial walk is required to ensure we all get along swimmingly (charged at the rate of 1 walk)
- Earliest pick up 08:00
- Latest drop off 18:00
- Monday to Sunday (with the exception of Thursday where latest drop off will be 17:00) *Note - Male dogs are only accepted if neutered*
- I'm a part time photographer and videographer which basically means you can expect bunch of nice photos of your pet enjoying themselves
- I’m vegan (fitting the stereotype of telling you without you asking I know!). I say this incase you have a preference and/or wish to support local vegans.
(The dogs shown in the photographs are all from walks and day care I have assisted on with Shipley Pet Care)
|Dog Walking Rate||
£18 / hour
|Address||Coronation RdBS3 1RE Bristol|