- experience with cats and dogs of all sizes and temperaments
- experience walking nervous and reactive dogs
- i have a miniature schnauzer who loves other dogs and is very playful!
- regular updates given with photos and videos
- frequent walks given, i live very close to a big park and lots of large fields!
- small fenced patio garden, so frequent potty breaks are given
- remote student so can be at home with your dog all day long❤️
more about me and my services:
Living in the county armagh area with a dog myself i found it difficult to find at home personal dog boarding/sitting that was local, and so i’d love to offer this to others having the same problem!
i am an animal person through and through, and while your animals here they will be treated just like a member of the family😊
my miniature schnauzer zelda is great with other dogs and loves socialising and playing. i also have 2 cats but they just keep to themselves and they’re used to being around dogs.
i live within walking distance to a big park and lots of empty fields. there is also a lovely river walk by us. i tend to take the dogs out 2-3 times a day when it’s quiet so they can have the space all to themselves!
i can update you as frequently as you wish with photos and videos of your dog enjoying they’re holiday with me!
your lovely dog can find a home away from home with me, and you can be comforted knowing they’re getting the personal at home boarding experience they deserve! ❤️