- Back |
- Gudog »
- Dog sitters »
- Dog sitters in London »
- Upbeat, friendly experienced dog walker/ sitter
Upbeat, friendly experienced dog walker/ sitter
Your dog is welcome here with me, my partner, and our two dogs. All of us are calm natured until we hit the park, or get a good doggy game going.. All of us have experience being around/looking after all different types, ages, and personalities of dogs.
If you are going on holiday, it's only fair your dog gets a holiday too! Staying here will be just like a holiday for your dog/dogs. Here are a few reasons why…
- 24-hour access to a large secure grassy enclosed garden, filled with a variety of flowers to sniff. The garden has ample room to play a good game of fetch and run around.
- After a 5 minute walk along quiet roads, we find ourselves in a huge dog-friendly nature reserve with over 100+ acres of fields, lakes, and woodland trails to explore. For the sociable dogs, I regularly meet with local dog owners/walkers to let the dogs get together, play, sniff and socialise. This energetic pack is the perfect time for your dog to explore, share tricks, and learn from each other! We also live very very close to lots of other parks, and another nature reserve!
- In our house we have a designated doggy playroom (approx 30 square meters) filled with toys, and room to lounge. Although we aren’t super strict and your dog is more than welcome to explore the rest of our home.
- My partner and I have experience training dogs, and love to let dogs be dogs! Your dog will feel part of the pack in no time.
I understand that it is tough leaving your four-legged friend behind, so we will be more than happy to send regular updates and keep the stay tailored to both of your requirements, we prefer dogs that are comfortable around other dogs.
|Dog Boarding Rate||
£15 / night
|Dog Walking Rate||
£10 / hour
|Doggy Day Care Rate||
£12 / day
|Address||Mayfields Wembley Park|
|Type of property||House|
|Outdoor size||520 m²|