Glad you stopped by...
I’m happy to tell you, you have found the right pet lover!
This household is filled with patience and a genuine care for your pets. I'm active, responsible and dedicated. I use my positive and enthusiastic nature to make both owners and their pets feel comfortable.
I’m very reliable with demonstrated history of creating bonds with pets and positive relationships with owners. Proficient in basic obedience training and commands.
ABIT ABOUT ME:
I'm a Ballet Teacher who has grown up will all sorts of pets. From hamsters to dogs and I can confidently say I know how to look after them quite well. From toilet training to regular walks I've researched and implemented it all and can guarantee your best friend will be in excellent hands ready to come back to you with a waging tail and all sorts!
My house is not the biggest but its space efficient. We have a big fenced garden and live near unlimited amounts of parks. A great outdoor atmosphere for walkie times.
My reason for joining Gudog is quite soppy (I’m not ashamed haha)… I miss my dog back home and am looking for a way to fill that void. In return I will make sure he/she gets premium care with lots of love and cuddles.
* Ensured dogs’ physical safety at all times and made sure that they do not endanger any other animal or human in the vicinity.
* Picked up dogs from their homes and took them for engaged and attentive walks.
* Followed any special instructions or limitations that dog owners provided.
* Ensured that any waste on the road or sidewalk was cleaned immediately.
* Provided dogs with food and water by following a schedule provided by the dog owners.
While I do offer pick-up/drop-off, I currently do not have access to a car in London. If your home is within 30 mins walking distance, or a relatively straightforward public transport link, I am more than happy to pick-up/drop-off. This will vary from client to client. I'm open to discussion.
Soo… message me, your furry bestie will love me :)