We are Clarice and Cynthia, two women in our early 20s. Neither of us could imagine our lives without a pet. We truly believe that pets add an extra layer of joy and companionship to any journey, and we cherish the chance to create lasting memories with them.
What we offer:
- Regular communication through photos FaceTime videos and texts as required.
- Cleaning, covering sweeping, dusting, mopping and vacuuming.
- Attentiveness to gardens and plants, along with basic lawn care, such as mowing, weeding watering and trimming as we both go up in the countryside.
- Experience in administering medication is and catering to special dietary needs.
- Most importantly, ample quality time dedicated to your pets, including cuddles, walks, play time, scratches and more!
Collectively we have looked after over 14 different dog breeds, including looking after and raising new born frenchies and Jack Russell’s. Some other breeds include: Cavachons, Cotton de Tulear, Dachshunds (long, short and wired haired), puppy and senior Cocker Spaniels, English Springer Spaniels, Golden Retrievers and Akita Inus to name a few.
The dogs can sleep wherever they want. If they have a crate, there is enough space for it. The flat is cozy and homey backing onto a massive park for walkies and playtime.